0 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2011 12:41 PM by tryt53 RSS

Recent Vacation Trip - Puerto Vallarta

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

OK, my most recent vacation was to CasaMagna Puerto Vallarta, Mexico about 11 months ago.  We are going back there again in 2 1/2 weeks and love it there!  Last year the Marriott was great but had a few spots that needed a little maintenance upkeep and I have read in different spots that they have been working on that over the summer.  We will update on how that looks when we get back after our 13 days there.  We have found that what works the best for us is to spend one day in the Marriott or around the Marina that you can walk to just a few blocks away, and then one day out on the town shopping and taking tours, etc.  The every other day at the Marriott gives us relaxation and recoupment around the pool.  I love to have them bring me a fresh coconut with a straw in it, and when the juice is gone, you send it back and ask them to chop up the coconut meat and put hot sauce and lime on it and bring it back.  For those of you who haven't tried fresh coconut with hot sauce and lime, it is marvelous (although we were very apprehensive of the first time the locals told us about it)!  We can hardly wait for this trip that is almost here!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico Marriott Hotels & Resorts CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...