0 Replies Latest reply: Apr 28, 2012 10:54 PM by tryt53 RSS

My Most Enjoyable Use of Marriott Points

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I have to say my most enjoyable use of my Marriott Points was when we went to Canada and stayed downtown Vancouver Marriott Pinacle.  While it was very nice, I can't rate it at the top of the list since we have just been accruing points more than using them.  We are saving them up for a European vacation in a couple of years and are really close to what we want to reserve.

The hotel in Vancouver was nice and we had a room just above a little cabin-like bar on a Friday night and you could hear people really enjoying themselves until the wee hours of the morning.  If you closed the sliding door you couldn't hear any noise at all, but we were enjoying the night life on that trip and were soaking it in.  The next day we went to China town where we seemed to be the only non-Chinese in almost every spot we went.   We had to do a lot of pointing to pick things to eat, but that just added to the adventure.  I would highly recommend the Chinatown part, if you are adventuresome!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada Marriott Hotels & Resorts Courtyard Ogden

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...