7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2011 7:33 PM by tef6178 RSS

Recent Vacation/Uploaded Photo!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Three weeks ago I was in Paris for a great vacation!

Staying at the wonderful Renaissance and enjoyed everything about the hotel and city.  Previously, I posted some photo's, but not these!

A great time was had by all!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Paris Arc de Triomphe Hotel
  • Re: Recent Vacation/Uploaded Photo!
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Jerry:

These pictures are great, but they are HUGE. I'm not sure the site interprets the file to fit the pictures in the window. Nevertheless, you both look great in the pictures.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Tef,

I will reduce the size in my computer.  Thanks for letting me know!

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Jerry they should have appeared cropped if they are too large.  Must be a glitch

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

Hi Jerry:

Not sure the issue about the size of the pictures is solved by reducing the size. Are these pictures different in some way from pictures that you have posted in the past? If not, there is, I would think, a problem with the new site interpreting the picture dimension. All previous pictures I have opened in the past have been just fine.

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

Beautiful Paris, lovely couple!

• Recent Vacation/Uploaded Photo!
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Photos?

This is for the Scavenger_Hunt_Day 2

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...