1 Reply Latest reply: Sep 27, 2011 5:08 PM by NathalieF RSS

creating a post about my recent trip or does it have to be a blog post to get points?

proelite Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

IMG_0319.jpgI'm not sure what to choose to get the points? Create a post (in Destinations) about a recent vacation trip .

ok the Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain Resort in Tucson, Arizona Host of the  Techonomy conference and i also love the JW Marriott Camelback Inn Scottsdale Resort & Spa mountain view, near Scottsdale's art and shopping district was a wonderful break and I want to go back in the winter

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Scottsdale, AZ, USA
  • Re: creating a post about my recent trip or does it have to be a blog post to get points?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated

Thanks proelite, a discussion or question works. And I like that you used the upload photo button in the text editor. That's a nice way to include a photo with the text itself. Some other Insiders have attached their photo which also works well, except that in order to see the image, you'll need to click the attachment first.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...