3 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2011 2:14 PM by kristyw RSS

Marriott Marquis Reward Points

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I recently stayed at the Marriott Marquis during September 2 - 9.. Paid for the first two nights and used points for the other five nights to get the one night free on points. This maximized my use of points while at the same time getting a favorable weekend rate making it a good combination of paying and using points. Can't beat the Marriott Marquis for a perfect location in NYC.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
New York, New York, USA
  • Re: Marriott Marquis Reward Points
    stayover Platinum 4 Reviews

I am staying at the Cosmopolitan, Las Vegas.  I will be paying for the first night and using points for the second night.  I have reserved these seperately to assure I get a nights credit for the paid night.  Does this make sense? or will I get or not get the nights credit either way?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

taxman415 Platinum

You will get a night's credit for the paid night and points for any charges (i.e. room service, spa and etc.) for the entire stay as well bonus points for your charges and you would be entitled to your welcome gift too...

kristyw Platinum 3 Reviews

Interesting I did the same thing in August.    I had to do it via telephone call as it would not work so well when I logged into the Marriott Rewards Site.    I liked the option being available.   Thanks Marriott!!!! 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...