3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2011 5:04 AM by lakeshore RSS

France

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

There is just something about the quality of pleasure when going to France!

Great food, romantic, and memorable.

My favorite!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Paris, France Marriott Hotels & Resorts Paris Marriott Champs Elysees Hotel
  • Re: France
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

France is a great place to go for memorable experience. Like lyou said the food is great, many great attractions and very romantic...and you can't beat the Paris Marriott Hotel Champs-Elysees either for comfort or location..See you there next time!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• France
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Unless you run afoul of the Gendarmes like I did --but then that's another story for another day~~~

• Re: France
      lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

I completely agree with you about France, and I look forward to hearing about your run in with the Gendarmes someday!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...