6 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2011 4:41 AM by lakeshore RSS

where would I go?

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

If I could pack up and leave today, I would take my wife of 36 years on the honeymoon that never happened.  The destination would be Europe.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Maui, Hawaii, USA
  • Re: where would I go?
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Come on Shoeman...do it now...You owe it to your wife for putting up with you for 36 years!!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

shoeman1000 Platinum 4 Reviews

Hey Jasper!

you're right!  For now, we will take baby steps.  We are going to Boston for a 4 day weekend.  If anyone has any recommendations for dinner, adventure, day trips, I would love to hear them.  We are staying down on the wharf.

• where would I go?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

If I could do this I'd jump on that United Airlines Around the World flight in first class, the one that Pan Am had and United took over, and see you all in a year or so.  And of course I'd take my lovely and patient wife along too!

freefallon Platinum

I love the United States and I love being an American.  But I spent about 9 years living in Europe and I can honestly say that is one place that I would consider retiring to....and Australia ;^)

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Do it!

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

Oh, you pulled at me heartstrings...just do it!  I will never  forget the time my hubby called to tell me he had bad news...he had to stay in Europe longer. I extremely sad, as I was newly pregnant with our first child, and quite emotional, until he continued on with the good news that he had booked  the next nonstop flight for me to come and join him! We had a wonderful time exploring Europe, and it is something we will never forget!  Life is too short...if you can do, go for it!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...