9 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2012 3:39 PM by sdbroker RSS

if I could travel today, I would go to Hawaii

travelvlaan Member
Currently Being Moderated

I have used all my points for free Hawaii stays so now I'm earning air miles for my stays at participating Marriott and Preferred Hotel

Group properties where you can earn double Mileage Plus miles at The Marriott Honolulu and the Kahalu hotel in

Honolulu and Turtle bay

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Honolulu, Hawaii, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Waikiki Beach
Waikiki - Oahu, Hawaii, USA
Wailea - Maui, Hawaii, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Waikoloa - Hawaii, Hawaii, USA
Anchorage, Alaska, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Anchorage Airport
Anchorage, Alaska, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Anchorage Marriott Downtown
Seattle, Washington, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Seattle Marriott Waterfront
  • Re: if I could travel today, I would go to Hawaii
    elitepro Member

Hawaii is Heaven! When I lived in China, I always  tried to stop off on the way to the USA here at the Marriott Honolulu.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bloombergtv Member

we enjoyed  Royal Caribbean International's Alaska cruises.   With awe-inspiring sights and excursions, the Princess cruises also have good Alaska cruise packages to see monumental glaciers and Alaska’s waterways reveal these thrilling Ice Age giants.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Bloom,

That Carnival Cruise to Alaska was the only cruise I have ever been on and it was great.  The Marriott Seattle Waterfront really was just as great.  Thanks for reminding me of a great time!

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Hawaii is a great place to visit. My favorite places in Hawaii are in order from Best to Least favorite is as follows:

1. Maui

2. Kawaii

3. Big Island

4. Honolulu

The Marriotts in each of these locations are great. In the old days, I was upgraded to suites on every occassion. How come I feel if I go back, this will no longer be the norm.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

We have a trip to Hawaii coming up in a couple of months and will be staying at the Waikiki Marriott (Oahu), the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort (Maui), the Waikaloa Beach Marriott Resort (Big Island), and then a night back on Oahu at the J. W. Ilihani before a late flight.  I'll let you all know if we receive any platinum benefits.

Location Brand Hotel
            Waikiki - Oahu, Hawaii, USA
            Wailea - Maui, Hawaii, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
            Waikoloa - Hawaii, Hawaii, USA
              sdbroker Platinum

I looked at booking a room at the Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, 150,000 points for the 6 day stay, or $254/night.  This is an example of when using points is better than buying Marriott Cheques.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

We loved a Celebrity cruise to Alaska this past summer.  We plan on going again soon (before the glaciers melt).  Jerry, you're right about the Seattle Marriott Waterfront.  We really enjoyed our stay there.  It was so convenient to everything we wanted to do.  Some cruise lines actually dock just across the street.

Location Brand Hotel
          Anchorage, Alaska, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Anchorage Airport
          Anchorage, Alaska, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Anchorage Marriott Downtown
          Seattle, Washington, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Seattle Marriott Waterfront
    elitepro Member

Hawaii had a tornedo today. Its the first in four years but had to be on the day I booked my friend
    a trip there. I'm worried about them.

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Elitepro,

When we were worried last fall about a hurricane hitting Puerto Vallarta right before we got there, we found that TripAdvisor had a lot of people from that area, keeping everyone updated of the status.  It was nice to get a lot of first hand reports I couldn't find on the weather or anywhere else.  You might give that a try.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...