7 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2011 3:54 PM by painedplatinum RSS

Hilton Head

Segments Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

When I want to escape I go to the Marriott Hilton Head.

It's a gorgeous location with direct beach access with a wonderful spa and fitness center.

And it truly allows me to escape responsibilities because much of Hilton Head Island has sporadic cell tower coverage.  I can honestly tell my boss that neither my AT&T nor Verizon phone picks up a signal so he can only reach me via landline.  And yes, I'm rarely in my room!   LOL... darn that lack of Blackberry access pool or beach side....  :-)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa
Charleston, South Carolina, USA
  • Re: Hilton Head
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Next time I am at Hilton Head Island, I will need to try this location out..Thanks for the information.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

We stayed there during the off season and almost had the hotel and the beach to ourselves.  It was so peaceful to sit on our balcony and listen to the water. 

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Savannah and Charleston were nice trips along with Hilton Head. There's Springhill Suites in Savannah was very clean and within walking distance of the great nightlife

Segments Platinum 4 Reviews

If you enjoy Savannah, try The Bohemian or the Mansion at Forsyth.  Both are part of Marriott's Autograph collection.  We stayed at the Mansion recently.. nice, quiet but within walking distance of the Riverfront nightlife.  The Bohemian is right on the Riverfront and we went there for dinner one night.    You've got to check out the rooftop bar that wraps around the entire building.  Great views and amazing chicken & waffle sliders.

Thanks Allyson..your discription of the bar and food has me longing for a raod trip!

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

painedplatinum,

Planning a Charleston trip for early December.  Any recommendations on hotels?

Location Brand Hotel
      Charleston, South Carolina, USA

We paid with points. The one hotel in Charleston that offered the point saver was the FFI and Suites near the convention center. Nice hotel and the price was right. All the downtown properties looked right for sight seeing.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...