Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 28, 2011 10:49 PM by jerrycoin RSS

Speed?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Not the movie that made the LA area's then new 105 famous, or the substance, or the cable channel but this site. Is it just me or is there a speed issue with the new MRI site?  I find that I get screen jumps and occasional erasures of words in progress when typing.  I checked with my ISP and it's doing fine at 28.4 mbps uploads and 4.5 download, and all my other tabs are running well.

Hopefully it's temporary and will be fixed post haste (or soon if that's appropriate). Anyone else seeing this?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Speed?
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Mine seems to be working fine...Having no speed issues...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Segments Platinum 4 Reviews

Only speed issue I've experienced is when I try to use the back button on IE.  As long as I click to link via MRI it loads very fast.  Odd that I can click through 3 pages and get back to a discussion thread faster than using the back button, but what ever works.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

I'm not having issues on the site with the speed factor. It might be a local bandwidth issue you are experiencing. I get that at home with my provider from time to time. Now, about the other issues I'm having............

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Thanks TEF, yes good old COMCAST is known for speed but not reliable speed!!!  I can use the speed tester three times in a row (and often do) to get a sense of variance, and there is plenty!!! Miss my work T-3 line a lot!!!

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

No Speed issues here!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...