2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2011 2:09 PM by lakeshore RSS

If I could leave today.....

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I would travel to Ireland (ancestry), Thailand (beaches), France (Mont St-Michel), then make my way through the rest of Europe (staying at Marriotts, of course!)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Ashbourne, County Meath, Ireland Marriott Hotels & Resorts Fairfield Inn & Suites Marianna
Phuket, Thailand JW Marriott JW Marriott Phuket Resort & Spa
  • Re: If I could leave today.....
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Sound great...Ireland is wonderful. Stayed at both the Marriott and Residence Inn in Dublin. Marriott upgraded me to an incredible suite (Princess ? suite) It had two bedrooms and many incredible features. At the Marriott outside of Dublin, I was upgraded to the Presidential Suite with a fireplace in the room. I was travelling with my wife and daughter and her friend and had incredible treatment from the Marriott. Good Luck.lI hope you achieve your travel plans.,

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: If I could leave today.....
    lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

Ohhhh...Mont San Michel is one of my favorite places! We took our boys there when they were 4&6years old, and had a magical time after sun set, the tide came in, and we practically had the place to ourselves! We ran all around the ramparts, giggling, racing, hiding in the shadows.  It was like a fairytale! Then at Mass on Sunday morning, the boys got to carry up tiny, lighted votive candles to place on the altar during offertory...so special and sweet!  Precious memories...thank your for triggering them!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...