4 Replies Latest reply: Sep 27, 2011 12:24 AM by jerrycoin RSS

Travel "Bug"

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Now that I have retired, I really have the travel "bug".  There are many places around the world that I have enjoyed and have been lucky enough to return to.  One destination that I would like to return to is Italy.  I went to school there one summer many years ago and have always dreamed about going back.  We would like to visit all the "must-sees", but would like to add some local flavor to the trip.  We would also like to watch the Giro, a bicycle race.  My husband is also looking forward to the food!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rome, Italy
  • Re: Travel "Bug"
    jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I love travelling to Italy..I have been there several times and am looking forward to going there again!!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lakeshore Platinum 11 Reviews

I second the food!   My mouth is watering just thinking of the feasts my relatives create when we visit!  It is my favorite food in the whole world! Can't wait to get back.

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews

We just had homemade pizza for dinner and I was thinking how different it was than my first pizza in Italy.  It had green peas and artichokes on it.  I also remember a restaurant that served canneloni that was so good we ate there several times a week.  I also remember being served chicken necks and eggs for breakfast one morning.  I haven't thought about that in a long time.

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

The Bellagio area,

Has the best "Parma" Pizza you could imagine!

Enjoy.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...