Archived Content:

This content may no longer be relevant and is available for reference only. Visit Archive FAQs for more details.

3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 26, 2011 11:49 AM by jasper100 RSS

automatic log in?

Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Under the old system we were logged in as soon a we logged in to Marriott.com but that does not seem to be the case now--is this extra step of page reloading necessary?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: automatic log in?
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

I log in directly to Marriott and right-click MRI (open in new window) and am good to go. This is how I've always logged in to MRI, so no change as far as I can tell.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

versel Alumni Steward Platinum

I have not noticed any difference either. If I have already logged into marriott.com I am logged in here. If not, I'm redirected there to sign in.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

Ditto..I have not had any problem logging in. Seems like no difference from the old system.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...