2 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2011 2:25 PM by svetlana823 RSS

My fiance and i are staying at the Renaissance La Concha in San Juan after our cruise wedding. What are some fun things to do in the area and what are some great restaurants?

svetlana823 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

names of restaurants attractions insider access romance

• A: My fiance and i are staying at the Renaissance La Concha in San Juan after our cruise wedding. What are some fun things to do in the area and what are some great restaurants?
    Segments Platinum 4 Reviews
    I just checked out yesterday. Hotel is beautiful ... right on the beach with complimentary chairs and towels. One of the four pools is adults only ... a much quieter deck with a quieter beach area. (other area is busy with families and kids; boogie boards and frisbees). You can get food/beverage service in either area. Ummo was great Argentinian restaurant we went to one night that is within walking distance. Also liked Aquavina in the Old San Juan area. (check hours in Old San Juan facilities as they vary based on whether a cruise ship is in port) Heard Raices was good from a local business associate but we decided not to wait for a table. And there are many things in walking distance ...can get anything you want from local favorites to Starbuck and Cold Stone Creamery. I enjoyed Solera for tapas several nights... charassco is very good, love the special chips and quac (plaintain, yucca and sweet potatoe chips) Sitting around the pool late at night with drinks is always good. When in Old San Juan see the old walled city, or get jet skis to see El Moro from the water. There is an observatory about an hour away, and you can also get tours of the rain forest.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: My fiance and i are staying at the Renaissance La Concha in San Juan after our cruise wedding. What are some fun things to do in the area and what are some great restaurants?
    svetlana823 Silver 4 Reviews
    our stay at La Concha was great! loved the hotel and pools. We also went to Old San Juan a few times and had dinner atAquaviva and Dragon Fly - which were both delicious

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...