2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2010 11:09 PM by shashack RSS

I am going to Kauai in October, looking for the best sights to see and the best resturant on the Island?

fishmandave Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am going to Kauai in October, looking for the best sights to see and the best resturant on the Island?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Kauai, Hawaii, USA
  • A: A: I am going to Kauai in October, looking for the best sights to see and the best resturant on the Island?
    countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews
    We are owners at Kauai Beach Club (timeshare operation at the Kauai Marriott), so we vacation here every year -- also in October. Lots of things to see and places to eat --- so its whatever floats your boat. For both, I suggest you spring for 17 bucks and purchase a copy of The Ultimate Kauai Guidebook. We have vacationed on Kauai nearly every year since 1973 and can categorcally say this is by far the best Kauai guide for the first-timer -- far more comprehensive and helpful than AAA or Fodors. Check it out on Amazon.com or any airport shop or shoping place on the islands. Another good info source if you carefully filter out all the ads are the many "beach papers" ---- the free full-color booklets in the racks at the airport and elsewhere. They generally have good maps and island travel info if you carefully ignore the ads. We particularly find the "This Week on Kauai" series to be helpful --- but there are a raft of others. Our favorite places to see are Waimea Canyon, Kiluea Lighthouse, Hanalei Bay and Poipu Beach. Favorite restaurants include Duke's (at the Kauai Marriott) for dinner and Bubba Burgers for lunch. Favorite island-style shopping places include Koloa town, Hanalei town and Cocoanut Marketplace. Happy Trails!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: I am going to Kauai in October, looking for the best sights to see and the best resturant on the Island?
    shashack Platinum 4 Reviews
    Best restuarant -- The Beach House ... make reservations in advance. Great food, fantastic view

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...