1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 7, 2010 10:29 AM by earthcitizen RSS

I am going to St Kitts Marriott Beach resort. Is there anything for kids 10 years of age and also is there anything for vegetarians who eat no fish?

peepin Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I am going to St Kitts Marriott Beach resort. Is there anything for vegetarians who eat no fish food wise?

• A: I am going to St Kitts Marriott Beach resort. Is there anything for kids 10 years of age and also is there anything for vegetarians who eat no fish?
    earthcitizen Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    First the kids - tons of activities all day long with enthusiastic staff. Swimming, watersports (including kayaking, and a trampoline in the ocean), ping pong, pool volleyball - and definitely take them over to the SE peninsula to meet Wilbur the pig - he's HUGE and very friendly, and the beach there is tranquil and great learning to snorkel. Re veggie food - they make the best root vegetable dishes with lots of local tubers and the restaurant has a buffet with tons of fruits and salad. For breakfast they have oatmeal options, pancakes, etc so you will have no difficulty being a vegetarian there.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...