22 Replies Latest reply: Sep 30, 2011 2:05 AM by anadyr RSS

where do I find my lifetime nights and points?

harryb Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
You changed the website... so where do I find this now?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: where do I find my lifetime nights and points?
    nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    Very good question. And, what exactly was the point of changing the website?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
    Technically, the site never displayed "lifetime" points and nights, just current balances (nights this year and points available). I believe this was a suggestion made in a relatively recent forum post.

Well, actually, it did display lifetime nights until today.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    The lifetime nights were displayed up the top of the Account Overview page. Why were the lifetime nights removed? A simple line item that I'm sure MANY Elite members paid attention to..... So, how does one now have any idea of when they might be close to a lifetime status moment now???? Please put it back.

leslie Platinum 2 Reviews
    I agree the lifetime points have gone and they should be put back.I dont think much of the new layout and it took me ages to find the missing nights form

pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
    NU - shows you how much attention I paid to the My Account section. Oops.

I'm a believer in trust, but verify, so I check mine daily...that is until a couple of days ago when I realized that either Marriott has deleted information I thought was important or is just trying to verify that I have very little computer skills and therefore can't find what was there before.

leslie...FYI...lifetime points were never displayed. Many of us would prefer that they were, however.

harryb Platinum
    so... how do we get them to put the nights back? (the new look is not an improvement)

williamstonsue Platinum 1 Reviews
    In response to pingreeman, the lifetime nights were displayed and up until the new website, I knew how many I had.

• Re: where do I find my lifetime nights and points?
    harryb Platinum

Ok... this blog is all fun and good to know others share my frustration... however... who is moderating this thing and does anyone care????

I hate the new look.  In Internet speak... it SUCKS!   (I'm an IT manager and would have a serious discussion with folks who would role this out)

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews

With all the responses to the deletion of Lifetime nights stayed, I hope MRI monitors have someone working so that shortly they will soon be restored.

Disappointing that this discussion, after being active for two weeks, is still being ignored by the website manager.

eiffelfine Platinum

I have been mentioning this to Marriott Rewards and on the blog since the disappearance of the lifetime stays.  I checked them frequently and that data was the most important information on the web site for me. I really do not care how many nights I stayed this year since I always have dozens of nights over the minimum to remain platinum.  Like some of the others posting here, I check to see how close I am getting to emeritus status.  Marriott has not responded to my questions or concerns.  The "new site" was not an improvement and appears only that Marriott has staff who have too much time to burn.  Perhaps there is some cost-savings opportunities herein?

rufrt12 Platinum

I don't understand why the lifetime nights stat was erased in the newly "improved" site.  Also, I don't understand why lifetime points have never been showed.  For those of us who have spent hundreds of nights at Marriotts and their affiliated nights, its important to know the lifetime status of nights and points in order to understand where we fall in the Marriott pecking order...

nertes Platinum 4 Reviews

Agree 100%. They have the points---you have to e-mail or call, and I now will track it myself.

I also now see that from the "My activity" main screen, if you click on print, the print preview page still does have the lifetime number of nights......interesting that it's still buried there, or did someone forget to remove it from there as a conscious decision...

It is not clear who is looking or moderating-------would be beneficial PR for Marriott staff to at least say something on this entire topic.

countryjim Platinum 1 Reviews

Lifetime nights are exactly where they used to be when you look at the account acivity  print formatted version.  From "my account", click on "print" (just to the right of the date spread for checking activity).  The activity print version pops up and the headings - including lifetime nights - are part of the report heading -- just about where they used to be.

harryb Platinum

Well not exactly where they used to be.  Someone earlier figured out that you can see them if you print our your account activity.  Frankly I had never printed it before so had no reason to accidently find this out.  Further more, if they were exactly where they use to be I would not have to do this.  And as a previous member noted, how long before Marriott realizes this and remove it from the print copy as well.  Bottom line... would someone from Marriott please acknowledge our issue and let us know what and if they plan to address it?  I feel like I am standing in one of those long hotel lines waiting to ask for a new room key.

jakeal Gold 15 Reviews

My question is can Andy, the community manager, manage to keep up with many of these posts?  harryb, asks "would someone from Marriott please acknowledge our issue and let us know what and if they plan to address it?".  Does Marriott need to think about investing in additional "community managers"?  If they truly want the Insiders site to prosper they need to ensure comments and concerns are being addresses.  I am not attacking Andy for not doing so, only suggesting at some point it becomes impossible for him to monitor the site for discussions 24/7. 

Andy, can we develop a formal mechanism - either sharing posts with you or establishing a new Discussion topic which can be a central place to post feedback / concerns?

FYI, I've sent Andy two private messages and no reply.  What's the point of asking a question or addressing an issue if the web team isn't involved enough to respond?

• where do I find my lifetime nights and points?
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Call Marriott Rewards for an accurate accounting,

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...