3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 12, 2011 9:18 AM by yalush RSS

What can i do/get with 5,334 points?

yalush Member
Currently Being Moderated

What can i do/get with 5,334 points?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: What can i do/get with 5,334 points?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    Sadly, not much. If you don't travel alot, think about getting either the Chase Marriott VISA (or if you do travel a lot and stay at Marriotts) the Chase Marriott Rewards Premier card, which gives you 5 points per dollar or equivalent spent. Use the Marriott Rewards Mall. InsideFlyer Magazine and Flyertalk also have ways of gaining extra points. If you don't think you're going to stay at Marriotts often, consider changing to miles if you have an airline that is part of the program. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jaxtroy Member 3 Reviews
    The previous answer is correct.

yalush Member 3 Reviews
    thanks! So am i ellegible to change them to miles? That would be fine for me.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...