1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 31, 2011 4:04 PM by kauairesident RSS

What is required to be a Marriott Platinum Elite Lifetime ?What does Marriott mean by Lifetime ?What are the benefits for Lifetime members ?

hsnow1 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
What is required to be a Marriott Platinum Elite Lifetime ? What does Marriott mean by Lifetime ? What are the benefits for Lifetime members ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: What is required to be a Marriott Platinum Elite Lifetime ?What does Marriott mean by Lifetime ?What are the benefits for Lifetime members ?
    kauairesident Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    The letter I received several years ago with my 'Lifetime' Platinum Card referenced my long term membership (number starts with several zeros) coupled with periodically attaining platinum level. Have found benefits to be the same as any other platinum member. Figure it was one of the better marketting ploys Marriott ever pulled. For several years, when I was not travelling much and would only travel for personal reasons I would always stay with Marriott, even if I had to pay a little more, since I knew I had a good chance of a significant upgrade and would be treated as 'an elite' member.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)