2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 22, 2011 12:04 AM by versel RSS

Lifetime Platinum

klbinatlanta Platinum 4 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Explain Lifetime Platinum - and if this is awarded on lifetime point or nights. I know how many nights I have stayed in a Marriott hotel (814) - but where do I find the lifetime points (if this is how it is awarded).

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Lifetime Platinum
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Lifetime Platinum
    versel Alumni Steward Platinum
    That discussion PINGREEMAN linked has a good breakdown of the requirements. As for how to determine your lifetime points, the only way is to call and ask. Many, many of us have asked for it to be added in the account summary. Seems like such a simple thing, but not yet a feature.