1 Reply Latest reply: Aug 19, 2011 12:33 PM by pingreeman RSS

How many nights do I have to stay at a Marriott Hotel to get a free night?

kaileigh Member
Currently Being Moderated

I'm a Marriott Rewards Member. I've stayed at the Residence Inn several times and they are not all on file. It says I have stayed 3 nights, but I have stayed at least twice as many times. How many times do I have to stay before I am eligible for a free night? Is there a certain time limit that I have to have completed these stays?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: How many nights do I have to stay at a Marriott Hotel to get a free night?
    pingreeman Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    The first thing you need to do is file a 'Missing Stay Request" as seen at https://www.marriott.com/rewards/myAccount/missingStayRequest.mi I sent a missing stay request to stay.add@marriott.com and the credit was received in three days. Fortunately, I had the folios, so I scanned and attached them to the e-mail along with a scanned image of the missing stay request printout. Additional points/stays might still be available to you for the 30 days PRIOR to joining MR as these T&Cs state: "Points and elite night credit may be earned for stays completed within 30 days prior to the Member’s enrollment, if such credit is requested in writing, along with a copy of the paid hotel receipt, within 60 days of the stay."

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...