1 Reply Latest reply: Jul 4, 2011 7:40 PM by imagrits RSS

I forgot to use my Marriott Rewards # during my recent stay at a Marriott.  How can I request credit for the stay?

drkbeluso Member
Currently Being Moderated

I forgot to use my Marriott Rewards # during my recent stay at a Marriott. How can I request credit for the stay?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Jose, California, USA
  • A: I forgot to use my Marriott Rewards # during my recent stay at a Marriott.  How can I request credit for the stay?
    imagrits Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    You need to file a missing stay request with Marriott Rewards. Sign in to your Marriott account and look for the drop down menu in the upper right hand corner. Click 'Rewards Account Activity' and then 'View Rewards Activity'. You will be transferred to a new page, and in the upper right hand corner you will see 'Missing Stay Request'. Click there and you will see instructions on how to file your request. I beleive the wait time before you can file is 10 days - even though you know you did not use your number.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...