3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 3, 2011 9:36 AM by tef6178 RSS

Hi all. I have a question about where to find the free weekend night promotion. Help!

teacherman Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Hi all. I have a question about where to find the free weekend night promotion on the website. It is where you stay one night and get one free. I have found and used it before but cannot seem to locate it now. Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Hi all. I have a question about where to find the free weekend night promotion. Help!
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    If anyone knows, please tell me! It must be part of some larger deal, like stay 2 nights get one free, pay with VISA or something like that. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Hi all. I have a question about where to find the free weekend night promotion. Help!
    razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
    I think the offer you are referring to is the Elite Exclusive Offer (EEO). It can be found under Platinum Offers (or Gold Offers, too, I would imagine). You can find it when you sign in to your account. It is not available (at least to me) at this time.

tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    When Marriott runs the weekend 'stay one night, get the second night free' promotion, it can be found on the marriott.com home page. Up the top of the home page move the cursor over 'Marriott Rewards'. A dropdown menu will be shown. Click on 'Marriott Rewards Offers' in that dropdown menu. There are many pages of offers and the offer you are looking for can be found on these pages if they are running it. It is usually in the beginning few pages. The offer, if I recall correctly, is usually for Marriotts and Rennaissance Hotels. Hope this helps!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...