1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 16, 2011 11:37 AM by zukracer RSS

How to get the insiders community better known and better utilized?

steelersfan Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I am guilty of being extremely excited about the "insiders" in 2008 and setting up my account immediately. Its not 2011 and I am just remembering about this great community. With foursquare and Yelp and many other review/check in tools available it would be great to incorporate twitter,facebook, foursquare and Yelp into this community so that we as Marriott Elite members can become even more involved in this great community. Just my two sense...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: How to get the insiders community better known and better utilized?
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    Welcome back to the community :) There are a few forum topics on this exact question, I would encourage you to check them out and post up there as well. Marriott has been active in trying to answer this very question and those forum threads are where a good bit of the ideas from members are listed.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...