2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 12, 2011 10:13 PM by curiousone RSS

Which is better, to earn Marriott points or UA miles instead for a night's stay at Marriott?

notsosavvytrav Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Which is better, to earn Marriott points or UA miles instead for a night's stay at Marriott?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Which is better, to earn Marriott points or UA miles instead for a night's stay at Marriott?
    zukracer Alumni Steward Platinum 4 Reviews
    There are some good promos right now for extra miles on several airlines, UA being one of them. Flights and hotels are definitely the most expensive parts of any vacation so I'd recommend looking at which one you need more of for your upcoming trips.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Which is better, to earn Marriott points or UA miles instead for a night's stay at Marriott?
    curiousone Platinum
    I know that I can turn MR points into airline tickets. I am not aware that you can turn airline miles into MR points. Obviously you can use MR points for hotel stays or you can turn them into Marriott Cheques, which = cash at Marriott hotels. When you use points for a night you do not get credit for that night. If you use Cheques you get credit for the night.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...