1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 7, 2011 4:02 PM by profchiara RSS

how long till the points get to my account after I use my new premier marriott rewards credit card? Its been 3 weeks now and nothing yet?

csfltraveler Gold
Currently Being Moderated
how long till the points get to my account after I use my new premier marriott rewards credit card? Its been 3 weeks now and nothing yet?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: how long till the points get to my account after I use my new premier marriott rewards credit card? Its been 3 weeks now and nothing yet?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    Don't expect it until after you've gotten your first bill and made a payment. I have used my MR Platinum Premier card for years and always get my points and bonuses. My points usually appear 3-5 days after a payment due appears on my bill. That's also when you should get your bonus. I have never had a problem with the Chase MR card -- but watch if you travel abroad to make sure the hotel hasn't counted your points in dollars if they were in fact euros or some other currency. I HAVE had problems with that. A call will resolve it. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...