2 Replies Latest reply: May 1, 2012 6:26 PM by virgo9 RSS

gold rewards

interloper Silver
Currently Being Moderated

How does the complimentary breakfast and room upgrades work for gold members? What is the difference between breakfast in the c. lounge or buffet. What is the process to make requests? When making the reservation for Waikiki Marriott, I thought the gold breakfast/upgrades, refrigerator, microwave were standard on package room details but confirmation does not specify this.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Waikiki , HI, USA
  • A: gold rewards
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Interloper, We've passed your questions on to our customer care team and asked them to reach out and help explain the nuances of the different benefits. Were you able to resolve everything? Let us know if you still have questions. Regards, Andy

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: A: gold rewards
      virgo9 Gold

I am a gold member.  Why does Marriott Rewards charge me 100,000 points for a 4 night stay at the Lisbon Marriott when I can book the same stay for 55,950 points through Chase Ultimate Rewards.  I think I will be using my Ultimate Rewards card rather than Marriott Rewards Visa going forward.  I have had Marriott Visa for many years and I think it is becoming useless.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...