3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2011 10:49 PM by blava007 RSS

Can I get benefits in the adjoining Marriott Hotel ?

kayterc Gold
Currently Being Moderated
I stay in Residence Inn Marriott and a Marriott Hotel is 2-minute walk away (neither is a resort hotel). Can I get Gold Membership benefits in the Marriott Hotel ? Such as complimentary continental breakfast on weekday, as stated in the terms and condition, gold benefit No. 3; Guaranteed Concierge/Executive Club Lounge Access/Free Continental Breakfast*: at JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Renaissance Hotels, and Autograph Collection during normal hours of operations. For JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Renaissance Hotels, and Autograph Collection without a Concierge/Executive Club Lounge, Elite Members can still enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast for weekday stays, Monday through Friday; simply show Membership Card and room key in the hotel restaurant. *Not available at resort locations; weekday stays only. It doesn't say the benefit application is limited to where member stays, does it ?
  • A: Can I get benefits in the adjoining Marriott Hotel ?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Aren't they serving breakfast in the Residence Inn where you are staying? I have stayed at both and the breakfast at the RI is usually good.....and usually the same as you would get at a Marriott Concierge Lounge. To answer your question, I would guess that you would only get the breakfast where you stay.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    That's a great question KayterC. TEF6178 is correct, that membership benefits only apply at the hotel you're staying at. How was your trip otherwise? Regards, Andy

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

blava007 Platinum
    Hotels are franchise operations; high probability they are owned by different groups, owners, etc.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...