2 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2011 10:47 PM by fhllast4ever RSS

When do I receive my anniversary reward night and how do I use it - is it added as points or a night that I reserve by phone? Thank you.

jodeem Silver
Currently Being Moderated

When do I receive my anniversary reward night and how do I use it - is it added as points or a night that I reserve by phone? I"m not sure how we obtained our free night last year so would appreciate this information. Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: When do I receive my anniversary reward night and how do I use it - is it added as points or a night that I reserve by phone? Thank you.
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    It should be on the anniversary of when you first got your Chase rewards card (so look at the date of expiration on your card for the month). To use it, you have to call -- I know of no website way of doing it. But if you research the properties in advance and find the category for your reward, it's very simple. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: When do I receive my anniversary reward night and how do I use it - is it added as points or a night that I reserve by phone? Thank you.
    fhllast4ever Platinum
    It will be given to you on your credit card's anniversary date. To use it, you can call reservations and they will attach the reward to the reservation. Or you can make the reservation on line by checking the box that says "use my points" (next to your membership number). My experience with the on-line method is: 1. the hotel will attach either the reward to your reservation, or they may use your points 2. hotels usually send a notice to your account if there is no reward or no points they can use. 3. sometimes the hotel will use your points, instead of your anniversary reward. At this point, I usually call guest services to use my reward first. Hope this helps.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...