1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 3, 2011 6:39 PM by nycuws10025 RSS

Can you use a voucher for a category 1-4 hotel at a category 5?

boomboom09 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Can you use a voucher for a category 1-4 hotel at a category 5?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Delray Beach, Florida, USA
  • A: Can you use a voucher for a category 1-4 hotel at a category 5?
    nycuws10025 Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    The answer to your question is no. A Category 5 hotel is outside the range for which the certificate is valid (Categories 1 - 4 only) . However since the question and answer seem so obvious, I am sure I must be missing something. So if you would post additional information about your situation, perhaps more help could be provided by someone, if not by me. . The only situation where this could be possible would be if the Category 5 hotel you want to stay at was previously a Category 4 hotel before the category changes implemented for several hotels on 08MAR2011. But even if that were the case, you would have had to have confirmed your reservation prior to 08MAR. If the hotel didn't upgrade from a 4 to a 5 on 08MAR this would not be possible at that hotel. If the hotel category DID increase, but your reservation wasn't booked by that date, it's too late to do it now.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...