2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 5, 2011 10:05 PM by nycuws10025 RSS

Stayed at the Marriott Courtyard Hong Kong in February. Points not credited to my account and despite 2 faxes to Kuala Lumpur still not successful.How do get any action ?

robert1 Member
Currently Being Moderated
Stayed at the Marriott Courtyard Hong Kong in February. Points not credited to my account and despite 2 faxes to Kuala Lumpur still not successful. How do get any action ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Hong Kong, China
  • A: Stayed at the Marriott Courtyard Hong Kong in February. Points not credited to my account and despite 2 faxes to Kuala Lumpur still not successful.How do get any action ?
    nml2002 Gold
    I had to login and go to "My Account" then "Rewards Activity". On the far right side there should be a "In this Section" Click on the "Missing Stay Request". Not sure if this works for international travel; I've only used it within the US. Hope it works, NL

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Stayed at the Marriott Courtyard Hong Kong in February. Points not credited to my account and despite 2 faxes to Kuala Lumpur still not successful.How do get any action ?
    nycuws10025 Platinum
    I can see that you live in Perth so the Kuala Lumpur office is probably the one which is physically closest to you. However, as you have related, two faxes to them have failed to get you the desired credit. . I suspect that the further one gets from Marriott headquarters (Washington DC and/or Salt Lake City, Utah) issues such as the one you are trying to get resolved may take longer than you (or Marriott International) might prefer. . Do you have the ability to scan a copy of your room folio for your Hong Kong stay? . If yes, I would suggest sending it via attachment to an email to customer.care@marriott.com with a "cover letter" (the email itself) which states your name, your Marriott Rewards Account number and that you have faxed the Kuala Lumpur twice and have yet to receive either the credit or a response as to what might be the problem. . Usually emails to that address are handled by staff in Salt Lake City and I have personally always been surprised by how quickly my questions or challenges are resolved. . The beauty of sending this by email is that you automatically provide an easy way for Marriott to get back to you in case they need additional information or if there is some obstacle which prevents them from crediting your account. . I hope you'll find this suggestion to be helpful.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...