1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 4, 2011 9:33 PM by NathalieF RSS

How do I redeem my banked 100,000 Maui Ocean Club points (one week) for an equal resort some where else?

edwardsend Member
Currently Being Moderated

How do I redeem my banked 100,000 Maui Ocean Club points (one week) for an equal resort some where else? When I try to book a Hotel in a City Marriott wants 90,000 per day. I gave my week up at Maui for 100,000. ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Diego, California, USA
  • A: How do I redeem my banked 100,000 Maui Ocean Club points (one week) for an equal resort some where else?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated
    Edwardsend, As far as determining what the best option for designating your timeshare usage in the future I recommend you contact MVCI Owner Services at 1-800-845-4226. If you are interested in staying at comparable timeshare location, exchanging your week with an exchange company like Interval International may be something to talk to Owner Services about. However, that is only an option for future week designations. The advantage of points is that it gives you access to all of Marriott's 3,500+ hotels, and many of these hotels are in locations where there are no timeshare properties. Our hotels are all assigned a category 1-8. 100,000 points are enough for 1 week stay at any category 5 or lower. You can see a list of category 5 hotels, as well as filtering by several other criteria, with our hotel search feature on Marriott.com. Here is the link: https://www.marriott.com/hotel-search.mi I hope this is helpful to you. Regards, Laura

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...