5 Replies Latest reply: Jan 3, 2013 10:11 PM by lone6star RSS

What are the criteria for Platinum Premier?

grassie Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

What are the criteria for Platinum Premier?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: What are the criteria for Platinum Premier?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    grassie, The criteria for "Platinum Premier" are based on tenure in the Marriott Rewards program and total nights. Marriott Rewards Platinum Premier members always represent the top 3% of our Platinum members, therefore the criteria does change yearly for achievement. I hope this is helpful.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What are the criteria for Platinum Premier?
    benwehmann Platinum 2 Reviews

I don't know that there is a good answer, I stayed 181 nights last year and have been Platinum Elite for the past 3 years and was not invited to Platinum Premier. Don't hold your breath