1 Reply Latest reply: Apr 2, 2011 6:03 AM by imagrits RSS

I overheard someone say they are a lifetime platinum member.  Is there such a thing and how do you obtain this status.

jetlag66 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I overheard someone say they are a lifetime platinum member. Is there such a thing and how do you obtain this status.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: I overheard someone say they are a lifetime platinum member.  Is there such a thing and how do you obtain this status.
    imagrits Platinum 1 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    There are "lifetime" levels for Gold and Platinum. (Silver too, but as you can get Silver through the credit card, is not as valuable as it once was) You have to have X years in the program, X number of nights, and X number of points. You must have acheived Rthe status at least once during those 12 years, although you do not actually have to be at that level when you reach all 3 goals. EX: If you have never had Plat status, you cannot acheive Lifetime Plat, even if all criteria are met. But if you meet the criteria this year, and were Plat at any time in your membership, you would acheive lifetime. You can call MR CS and they will give you your standing.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...