1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 26, 2011 9:14 AM by tef6178 RSS

Why am I being charged $150 per day for lounge access?

dapper57 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
I just arrived at the Ritz Carlton, San Juan Puerto Rico. 50,000 points per night plus extra cash for a pool view. As a Platinum Elite member why don't I have access to the lounge? They asked for $150 per day for continental breakfast etc.
  • A: Why am I being charged $150 per day for lounge access?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    Go to http://www.marriott.com/rewards/terms/elite.mi. Once at the terms and elite conditions, scroll down to 'Elite Membership Benefits at The Ritz Carlton Hotels (available for Members of the Marriott Rewards Program and the Ritz Carlton Rewards Program)'. The benefits listed do not have Concierge or Lounge access listed. Also, if you scroll further down the page and click on the 'complete list of resorts' and then Puerto Rico on the summary page, The Ritz Carlton San Juan is listed as a resort. According to the terms and conditions in the Rewards program, lounge access is not available at any resort. Hope this helps and I wish it was a better news than listed. But, enjoy the stay in a beautiful place!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...