1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 24, 2011 10:14 PM by blava007 RSS

I will be traveling to Istanbul in september. Can I use my marriott points to upgrade to first class on Lufhansa?

sunsailor Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I will be traveling to Istanbul in september. Can I use my marriott points to upgrade to first class on Lufhansa?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: I will be traveling to Istanbul in september. Can I use my marriott points to upgrade to first class on Lufhansa?
    blava007 Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated
    Step 1: Request reward Step 2: Points will be credited in your airline account Step 3: Use the airline points as you wish Be aware, not ALL class of airline tickets can be upgraded with points. Do your homework before you request your airline points, also I do not believe they can be changed back to Marriott points in you change your mind.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...