2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 17, 2011 9:35 AM by tef6178 RSS

How do I get my upcoming reservation added to my new Marriott Rewards account?

clash1980 Member
Currently Being Moderated

After I booked, I was invited to join Marriott Rewards. I joined. When i click upcoming reservations when logged into the rewards account, there is none shown. There is a FIND button, and I can find it by confirmation number, but it seems my reservation and my Rewards account are not linked? How do I do add this upcoming reservation to the rewards account? Right now I have a zero balance.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: How do I get my upcoming reservation added to my new Marriott Rewards account?
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    If you have your MR card (or number provided by an email or phone), call the number on the back (or access it through MR dragdown menu on the site) and call to make sure it is on your portfolio. It would not be a problem in almost all cases since you can just show your card when you check in. I recently attended a conference where the Marriott hotel was the conference hotel with special rates. I had to book through the conference site and it did not show up on my upcoming reservations despite my years of membership and status. It took several calls to the hotel and eventually emails to make sure I would not only get credit but the early check-in I needed to do a talk. But in your case, just call. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: How do I get my upcoming reservation added to my new Marriott Rewards account?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Another method that I have used is to add your rewards number when you access the reservation by using the FIND feature. Find the reservation by using the confirmation number and last name and there will be a line item that says 'add Marriott Rewards number to this reservation'. If you click on that the system will allow entry of your Marriott Rewards number to the reservation or will display a number to call to add the number if it can't be done online. It usually can be done online. Hope this helps.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...