2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 15, 2011 9:45 AM by versel RSS

Fire alarms  ??

boats2 Silver
Currently Being Moderated
Any recourse or just compensations

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Fire alarms  ??
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    More information is needed. Was this a one-time occurrence or all night long? I've been at a number of Marriotts (even trapped between two sets of automatically closing doors at the London County Hall) where the fire alarm went off. It was no big deal and I'm happy knowing alarms work in the case of fire or other emergencies. But if you were inconvenienced all night, or someone kept doing it as a prank, I would contact the property for compensation. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Fire alarms  ??
    versel Alumni Steward Platinum
    On a somewhat related note, don't stay at the Los Angeles Marriott Downtown on prom night (I think prom night...it was some sort of teenage event). Apparently it's a tradition to pull the alarm. I found out the sleepless way.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...