3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 24, 2011 9:46 PM by NathalieF RSS

Will I get platinum benefits when I use reward points for my stay?

larryw Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Will I get platinum benefits when I use reward points for my stay? I will use reward points on my next stay at Marriott. I have platinum reward level. I have make a reward stay in the Cayman Islands will I receive platinum benefits?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Will I get platinum benefits when I use reward points for my stay?
    stevew Platinum
    Yes, you will get platinum benefits on a rewards stay. You will get some points back with your arrival gift and you will get points on meals you purchase and bill to the room.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

bazzap Platinum
    I had understood though that Rewards stays do not count towards "Elite nights" earned? If they do, that would be very good news.

NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    bazzap, You are correct that rewards nights do not count towards Elite status. Regards, Laura

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...