1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 16, 2011 7:23 PM by NathalieF RSS

Once I book a hotel package with points can I cancel without penalty?

liinsider Platinum
Currently Being Moderated
Once I book a hotel package with points can I cancel without penalty?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Once I book a package of hotel and ailine credits etc. with points can I cancel without penalty?
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated
    Llinsider, You can return the hotel portion of your travel package and get some points credited back to your account; the amount varies depending on the hotel category and the amount of miles you received. Because you received a discount by getting the hotel and the miles together, the point amount you receive back will be significantly less than the value of a standard 7 night reward. To get specifics about what you can expect if you return you hotel portion of the travel package I recommend you contact Marriott Guest Services at: 801-468-4000. Alternatively you can send me a private message with your account number and I will have Guest Services look it up for you. As for the airline portion of your package, any points converted to air miles unfortunately cannot be converted back if you cancel. I hope this is helpful.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...