2 Replies Latest reply: Mar 11, 2011 6:22 PM by kahunapremier RSS

I have been staying in Residence Inn since 2/27/2011, and just joined Marriott Rewards. How can I add current stay to my account?

dragon Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I have been staying in Residence Inn since 2/27/2011, and just joined Marriott Rewards. How can I add current stay to my account?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: I have been staying in Residence Inn since 2/27/2011, and just joined Marriott Rewards. How can I add current stay to my account?
    blava007 Platinum
    Call the Marriott Reward Program, they will provide you with information how to process your request. 1-800-321-7396

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: I have been staying in Residence Inn since 2/27/2011, and just joined Marriott Rewards. How can I add current stay to my account?
    kahunapremier Platinum
    Answer was already provided, but if I might add something here. I highly recommend that ANYONE take the time to properly fill out your profile. By modifying your profile with as much information as Marriott tracks = less likely of misinformation and lack of points, better customer experience in check in/out (based on status), "inheritance" feature based when you log into Marriott.com Those that have done this (as well as Marriott adding the "inheritance" feature to their site) has a greater overall satisfaction with Marriott. It really comes down to letting Marriott "manage" you and your account so you focus on your core business needs-travel, customer face time, etc.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...