1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 15, 2011 9:24 PM by NathalieF RSS

what are some of the ways I can use my points for an alaskan cruise in the summer of '12? I live in philadelphia pa area.

golferbruce2 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

what are some of the ways I can use my points for an alaskan cruise in the summer of '12? I live in philadelphia pa area.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: what are some of the ways I can use my points for an alaskan cruise in the summer of '12? I live in philadelphia pa area.
    NathalieF Community Manager Marriott Associate
    Currently Being Moderated
    golferbruce2, There are several cruise awards that you can redeem using your Marriott Rewards points, and then use these for the specific destination of your choice. To check out specific Alaskan cruise options please visit mr.cruisesonly.com. To speak to an agent with questions about using points for a Marriott Rewards cruise certificate, please call 800-596-0452. Hope this helps!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...