3 Replies Latest reply: Mar 1, 2011 10:25 PM by nuhusker RSS

After I sign-up for marriott rewards will I get a card in the mail.

chicotravel Member
Currently Being Moderated

After I sign-up for marriott rewards will I get a card in the mail.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: After I sign-up for marriott rewards will I get a card in the mail.
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    Almost certainly -- I have and get a new one each year or two. Some hotel chains (including Hilton and some others) do not automatically send you an actual card, but instead give you something to print. I stay at either Marriotts or when not available boutique hotels, so I'm not sure whether the other chains send physical cards. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

saliss Platinum 3 Reviews
    I was told a card would be sent 6-8 weeks after registration. :-)

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    I've been getting the card every year for now too many to count, but what's the point of the card? I throw it in a drawer, forget about it until the next one comes in next Jan/Feb. I doubt you'll ever use it, much less actually ever need it.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...