2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2011 1:39 AM by whistleblower RSS

how do I get the credit for Marriott Bucks that are sometimes part of reservation offers, and how can I use them?

eagleflyer Gold 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
how do I get the credit for Marriott Bucks that are sometimes part of reservation offers, and how can I use them? I recently stayed at the South Beach Marriott on a rate that included $100 in Marriott Bucks--when will I get credit for this benefit and how can I find it on my account?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: how do I get the credit for Marriott Bucks that are sometimes part of reservation offers, and how can I use them?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    I have had them given to me when checking out and have had them mailed to me. If you don't get it within a couple of weeks call or e-mail marriott customer care. Make sure you save the reservation in case they ask for documentation. When you get it, make sure you read the fine print for how to use it. They also come with an expiration date. Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: how do I get the credit for Marriott Bucks that are sometimes part of reservation offers, and how can I use them?
    whistleblower Platinum
    They should have given you the $100 Bonus Buck when you checked in. These Bonus Bucks are good on your next 2 night stay (some are good for 2 night weekend stays) at JW or Marriott Hotels. They have an expiration date. I have used them quite a few times. The next time you have a 2 night stay make sure you hand the Bonus Buck in and they will deduct the $100 right away. Sooo....I would first call the South Beach Hotel and talk to someone who will listen to you. Hopefully they will send one to you. Good Luck!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...