3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 14, 2011 8:11 AM by mojoho RSS

Am I entitled to get Marriott Rewards if I stayed at the Ritz Carlton in March 2010?I was not aware they are affilliated.

hailey Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I stayed at the Ritz Carlton for 5 days, but was not aware that marriott and ritz are affiliated.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Am I entitled to get Marriott Rewards if I stayed at the Ritz Carlton in March 2010?I was not aware they are affilliated.
    flyatlanta Platinum 1 Reviews
    Did you put down your MR number when you made the reservation for Riz Carlton? If so, your stay should be counted in your MR account. I just finished 1 night in Atlanta Ritz Carlton. The stay and point/miles showed up in my MR account in 3 days after the check out. However, on the safe side. I will suggest you register as Ritz Carlton Reward member. It is very simple when you do it via Ritz Carlton website. The registration page will ask you your current MR #. Your existing MR# will be your Ritz Carlton Reward # so that you won't have different member # for 2 reward program. The reward structure are the same, the only difference is Ritz Carlton program give you 1000 point or 500 miles as the welcome gift not like MR program only give 500 point and no miles if your earning style is Miles. In that sense, I feel Ritz Carlton is pretty good for short stay (1-2 days) Hope this might help. Enjoy your stay

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Am I entitled to get Marriott Rewards if I stayed at the Ritz Carlton in March 2010?I was not aware they are affilliated.
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Yes, you get MR points if you stay at a Ritz-Carlton. To see all about MR points and stays at Ritz-Carlton go to: http://www.marriott.com/rewards/earn-points/points.mi Scroll down to Ritz Carlton and click on the PDF 'Frequently Asked Questions' file that will answer all your questions, including MR points for stays. Hope this helps.

mojoho Platinum
    Unfortunately you are not entitled to any points. Ritz Carlton did not become part of the Marriott Rewards portfolio until last fall, long after your March 2010 stay.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...