6 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2011 7:30 PM by pickyguest RSS

do we have roll over nites 2010 to 2011if so, how does it work

tampainsiderpp Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

do we have roll over nites 2010 to 2011 if so, how does it work

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: do we have roll over nites 2010 to 2011if so, how does it work
    profchiara Alumni Steward Silver 3 Reviews
    Yes, rollovers will continue this year. Any amount of nights you spend between an elite category (say between silver and gold or gold and platinum will be rolled over for 2011 -- but not as some recent questions have asked to the year after). For example, if you stayed 59 nights you would get or maintain gold status and roll over 9 nights to 2012. ProfChiara

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tampainsiderpp Platinum 3 Reviews
    so, when do they post the diff in nites? for example i had 70 nites last year, will i get 20 roll over and if so, when?

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    "so, when do they post the diff in nites? for example i had 70 nites last year, will i get 20 roll over and if so, when?" My rollover nights from 2010 to 2011 were posted a couple of weeks ago.

taxman415 Platinum
    But will Marriott exclude 2010 nights rolled into 2011 before calculating the 2011 roll into 2012 (similar to what happen for the 2010 roll)? This makes a big difference toward the end of the year...

nuhusker Platinum 2 Reviews
    We won't know the answer to that for sure until next Jan, but I suspect the answer is Yes.

pickyguest Platinum 2 Reviews
    I haven't received "rollover" nights from 2010 to 2011 nor did I receive credit for "nights stay" at a late December Marriott Vacation Club stay. I've sent in the form for missing stay stating I received my points but not the night credits over 10 days ago and nothing has changed.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...