2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 9, 2011 5:50 PM by year2member RSS

What nights roll over?

year2member Gold
Currently Being Moderated
my account was just updated, but I am trying to understand just how. At year end 2010 I had 38 nights, some from stays, some rollover from 09, 15 from rewards credit card annual bonus and a few from every $3000 spent on the credit card. This morning my account was reset to 0, then at noon pacific time it showed 19. If all nights are rolled over less the nights needed for silver, I would have received 38-10=28 rollover. So I am nine fewer. Could it be that those nights rolled from 09-10 won't roll from 10-11, or maybe the nights earned for every $3000 in spending aren't rolled? I can't find rollover rules anywhere, would be nice to see how they work. Anyone know?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: What nights roll over?
    taxman415 Platinum
    Looks like Marriott is NOT rolling "roll over" nights into current year that were rollover from the prior year... But all other nights (stays, bonus, $3k, and etc.) are rolling into the new year balance...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: What nights roll over?
    year2member Gold
    that is what I suspected, thanks for the answer, Bob

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...