2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 20, 2011 10:40 AM by hahaha48 RSS

Have you had to search for Point Saver's awards?  ICan someone explain how?

momdel Member
Currently Being Moderated
Have you had to search for Point Saver's awards? ICan someone explain how? It appears difficult to search for these awards on the website.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Have you had to search for Point Saver's awards?  ICan someone explain how?
    farwestcarla Silver
    On the Marriott homepage, click on "marriott rewards" at the top...when the next screen opens up, look underneath "redeem"...the last link under there will be "point savers"....a new screen will open up...just follow the directions there! good luck...I just booked a point-savers for this weekend for myself!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Have you had to search for Point Saver's awards?  ICan someone explain how?
    hahaha48 Platinum 2 Reviews
    I have some very interesting information for all of you That list of Point Saver is not complete I like to stay at the JW Marriott Hotel Shenzhen China I always get the Point Saver rate but the hotel was not on the list I am not sure that is just one exception or there are other hotels like that The only way you find that out is by actually clicking to try to reserve the room for a particular night.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...