2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 5, 2011 10:01 AM by travelbuddies RSS

Rollover nights again?

travelbuddies Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated
I remember that Marriott was going to do their "rollover nights" again this year. That is, rollover the points from 2010 into 2011. Is that still on? I am having a hard time finding the answer on their site. Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Rollover nights again?
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    There is a reference to nights and points in the question. In regards to nights; yes, the rollover is there for 2011. Any nights above the category achieved will rollover to this year and count towards the 2011 nights. In regards to the points, they always roll forward and do not expire unless there is no activity for two years.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: Rollover nights again?
    travelbuddies Platinum 1 Reviews
    Thank you for the info. You're right, I meant "rollover the nights", in that second part, not "points".

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...