1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 31, 2010 2:05 PM by tef6178 RSS

HOW DO I GET ELITE NIGHTS

bopoppy Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

HOW ARE ELITE NIGHTS EARNED

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• A: HOW DO I GET ELITE NIGHTS
    tef6178 Platinum 8 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated
    The term "Elite" really refers to your status with Marriott. Nights stayed at Marriott hotels are just nights. Once you reach a particular threshhold of nights credited (either thru stays, credit card spending or rollover) you attain Gold or Platinum Elite status. The Marriott Rewards credit card gives immediate Silver Elite status. Once you attain Elite status, I guess technically one could say all the nights spent at a Marriott property are "Elite Nights". However, there is no distinction between a regular night and an elite night when staying at a hotel. Elite just means that you have reached a particular level of membership in the program. If you look at the Marriott Rewards pages, there is a lot of information to help understand the program better. Hope this helps.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...